Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Essential Dozen Club: 12 Oils in 12 Months!

 

[caption id="attachment_59" align="aligncenter" width="260"]Youngliving.com Youngliving.com[/caption]

Are you confused by all the information out there about essential oils?  Are you limited on time?  Are you wanting a healthier alternative with no side effects for your family’s health?

How in the world do you learn about oils when you’ve got a million other things to do?  How do you try them out when it may be out of your budget range to order the Premium Starter Kit?

Enter… the Essential Dozen Club!   I’m so excited to start this up and help others learn about essential oils and how they are so beneficial in everyday life! 

Who:  You!  The experienced oiler, the novice, the person who wonders even what an essential oil is!

What:  I will be choosing one Young Living Essential Oil each month.  (It will be an oil that is very useful for a variety of things, so that we can experiment with it and test it out)  Some months I will be including a roll-on applicator, a glass spray bottle or a 10% discount with your order FREE depending on which oil we are using! We will also share our findings collectively on a Facebook page, so other can learn from each other.

Why:  Many people are reluctant to buy essential oils if they have never used them before.  I really want people to be fully educated on what they are and how to use them, before they choose whether or not to implement them in their household.  Essential oils have been a huge blessing to my family and I want to help share that blessing with others!

How to Participate

-Leave a message on this post with your email address and I will forward you specific instructions.  (If you do not want your email address to be shown on the blog, please note that, and I will delete it before I approve the message- therefore keeping your information confidential.)

- You can choose which months you want to participate ahead of time.  There will be a deadline when I need to submit the order, so you’ll need to let me know before then. 

-Those who place an order each month will receive a bonus at the end of 6 months!

-If you already have the EveryDay Oils Starter Kit, you can participate freely since you will have the majority of the oils we will be exploring!

Look for the post revealing our 1st Essential Dozen Oil for February ..... coming soon!  I can’t wait for you to join me on this exciting journey of exploring essential oils! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela...Count me in! I'm anxious to learn more. My chiropractor has been telling me some of the oils to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela...Count me in! I'm anxious to learn more. My chiropractor has been telling me some of the oils to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] oil and an essential to have in your first aid kit, which is why I have chosen Lavender as the oil of the month for […]

    ReplyDelete